What is the cost?
All our programmes are genuinely tailored to each school booking with us and this is one of the real benefits of our Centre. This does mean that due to different lengths of stays, time of year, group size etc to obtain a definite price for your group it is best to give Jim a call on 086 8047043. When we know your requirements we will be able to give you the quote straight away.
Which Weeks and weekends are available?
The availability for weeks and weekends changes on a daily basis. To find out which dates are still available give us a call and we can give you this information straight away. Pre booking is essential as our school season & summer activities fill up in advance!
How do we book?
1. Call 085 1554376 to check if the dates you are looking for are available. We can confirm availability & cost at this stage.
2. We organize a no obligations school visit to meet in person and clarify any questions you may have
3. Further information and relevant forms are then sent to you together with an student pack
4. Teacher pack, and student kit lists are then emailed to you
5. You will be required to inform us any medical conditions, dietary requirements or special needs of the group
6. The Centre Manager will contact you well before your arrival to ensure you are happy with everything and to discuss any questions you still may have.
Will there be another group at the centre?
We can offer sole occupancy of our Centres to all groups, your group will have sole occupancy of one of our centres, please note there may be other groups partaking in separate activities with a separate accommodation location however we do not mix groups during activities, or for residential tours
Do we have to pay for teachers/Leaders?
Staff/Leader places are all free of charge
Do you to provide transport from our school to the Centre?
Yes! We are a fully licenced transport operator, we take care of all aspects of your tour, from pick up to drop.
Is all the equipment provided and what should we bring?
All specialist equipment including wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets etc are provided. Participants just need to bring their personal kit for a week away. We send a kit list to the school to help children and parents to know what to pack.
Is food included?
Yes – we provide all meals, please let us know before arrival if you have any special dietary requirements
Can we do activities with you without staying there?
Yes, G.O.E.C Ltd/Achill Surf provides all of its activities on a non-residential basis as well. Check out our day tours and primary school tours. Just call 085 1554376 to book or email email@example.com